Search

Copyright Notice

All images © 2010-2016 Hee Jenn Wei unless stated otherwise. Reproduction of any content without permission is prohibited.
Contact heejennwei@yahoo.com for requests. Refer to the Image Use Policy.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Rage of Anthropomorphism

March ago, a young fashion designer scooped away the "the Best Design" award during the PJCAD graduation fashion show with conceptual Edward Scissorhands.

It was an honor to be invited to participate in the photoshoot. Although most of the time I was just stood by disoriented feeding mosquitoes while 2 other photographers already warmed up and start shooting. It was my first time, don't laugh.

And the prodigy you'd heard so much about is Ms. Matilda L. here's the Interview on Paper (in Chinese).

++ here's some of my works. Don't laugh. ++

Style & Design: Matilda L
Model: Weena Marcus


++
Still laughing? wth? It's a cemetery, it freaks me out, I got cold feet.
Shooting Fashion is damn fun!

No comments: