Search

Copyright Notice

All images © 2010-2016 Hee Jenn Wei unless stated otherwise. Reproduction of any content without permission is prohibited.
Contact heejennwei@yahoo.com for requests. Refer to the Image Use Policy.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

路遥知马力,日久见人心 | A man knows,Time tries all

Dear Heavenly Father i prayed for Your guidance, how to alienate people and lose my friends. Ever since young, my folks keep telling me to carefully select my friends, and they never allow me to choose my own associations. I did not listen, and deeply disappointed of how my friends been treating me.

"Do not deceived: Evil company corrupts good habits." As i grew up, where do you think i learn the greatest amounts of evils? Where do you think i learn how to drink? Not from any but friends. I chose to befriend due to peer pressure, seeing everybody has friends, it freaks the loner out of me, so i made friends without carefully concern and cautious.

"The righteous should choose his friends carefully, for the way of the wicked leads them astray." Satan works through these, leading others to influence and corrupt my mind.

He said," Show me your friends and i'll tell you who you are." He told me i'm a backstabber, smoker, no-brainer. It was true, that's who i am, corrupted and evil. From now on, I shall alienate people and lose my friends, then choose my friends wisely, i think it could literally save my life.

Bad friends are like metal, they'll rust eventually. It's just the matter of time; Good friends are like diamond, not only did they shined, they make you shine the best of you. Angels or demons, your choice.



p/s: if you think i'm talking about you. don't take it personally. it reflects as generally. also, i found backfire on personal blog is childish and no-brainer, if you don't like the way i convey my thoughts. LEAVE. it's a personal blog, i have all the rights in the world to engrave my thought here.


Regards,
JW

No comments: